4 cấu trúc câu cơ bản trong Tiếng Anh
Viết bởi: Walden University, 17 06 2020
- She wrote.
- She completed her literature review.
- He organized his sources by theme.
- They studied APA rules for many hours.
- She completed her literature review, and she created her reference list.
- He organized his sources by theme; then, he updated his reference list.
- They studied APA rules for many hours, but they realized there was still much to learn
- Although she completed her literature review, she still needed to work on her methods section.
- They studied APA rules for many hours as they were so interesting.
- Because he organized his sources by theme, it was easier for his readers to follow
- She completed her literature review, but she still needs to work on her methods section even though she finished her methods course last semester.
- Although he organized his sources by theme, he decided to arrange them chronologically, and he carefully followed the MEAL plan for organization.
- With pizza and soda at hand, they studied APA rules for many hours, and they decided that writing in APA made sense because it was clear, concise, and objective.
Có thể bạn quan tâm
11 06 2023 Xem thêm
Feynman wrote a letter to his former student explaining what problems worth solving: The worthwhile...
27 05 2023 Xem thêm
Doanh nghiệp cần các kỹ sư và nhà nghiên cứu giải quyết vấn đề của doanh nghiệp đó như tối ưu vận...
16 03 2023 Xem thêm
Cần phải xác định đúng vấn đề và tìm một team phù hợp.